The iOS AMBOSS subscription is managed directly by Apple. This means that if you have purchased access through our mobile apps and would like to cancel, it is only possible to do so directly through iTunes on your desktop, or your Apple ID Settings on a mobile device. Please follow these instructions to cancel your AMBOSS iOS subscription:
1. Go to the App Store.
2. Sign in to your profile by clicking the profile icon and click View Information.
3. Go to the Subscriptions section, and then Manage.
4. Find your AMBOSS subscription and click Edit.
5. Click Cancel Subscription.
For iPhone or iPad
1. Go to your Settings app on your device and tap your name.
2. Tap Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store > Subscriptions.
3. Find your AMBOSS subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
You can find more information on how to cancel an iOS subscription here.
If you also wish to request a refund, please contact Apple Support directly, you can do so here.
Please note that, unlike our AMBOSS membership, we cannot directly cancel and refund an iOS subscription for you. However, if your refund request is denied by Apple and you need further assistance, please reach out to us via the icon on the bottom right of this page and we'll help you as soon as we can.
Additionally, to become an AMBOSS member through the platform, please keep in mind that you'll need to wait until your iOS subscription ends. This way, you can make the most of your access!