If you know that your university has an AMBOSS Campus License or Trial where all students and faculty are eligible to participate, you can activate your campus license by following these steps in your AMBOSS account.
- Create an AMBOSS account, or, if you already have one, log in to your existing AMBOSS account. Once you’re in, Click Account > Membership & licenses on the left-side menu.
- Click Add License on the following page.
- Select your university under the Select your university campus license field in the top half of the following page and then select the grey Activate Campus License button.
- Enter your institutional email into the field that appears below your university, and select the Activate Campus License button again. The instructions on which email address to provide will be shown on the authentication page once you try to join your school’s Campus License from the dropdown. Leave the bottom half of the page empty – this is not relevant to your type of Campus License.
- A message will then be sent to the institutional email you submitted. Click the link within that message to verify that you are the owner of your email. Then you're all set to begin studying!
If you run into any issues with this process, please reach out to our team via the icon on the bottom right of this page and we'll help you as soon as we can.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The exact instructions for the authentication process can vary from university to university, depending on how your school works with remote access to the campus network (proxy, VPN, Single Sign-On).
- To ensure that you still belong to the university, it is necessary to log into AMBOSS from time to time. If you are logged out for longer than a period of days (can range from 30 to longer), you may be asked to complete the authentication steps again.